HOME LOAN INTEREST RATE ADVISORY
This page was updated November 26, 2014, 3:00 PM PT
Lock Advice is Updated Several Times Daily
1-3 Day Close: FLOAT
4-15 Day Close: FLOAT
16-30 Day Close: FLOAT
CURRENT MARKET PRICES
- FHLMC Weekly Average:30-Yr Fixed Mortgage Rate, on 11-20-14: 3.99% - Change -0.02%
- MBS (3.5%) - Closed at: 103.93, High: 104.21, Low: 103.91, Change 0.01 Point.
- DJI Stocks - Closed at: $17,827.75, Up $12.81, Change 0.072%
- Asian & European Stock Market Indexes changed -0.216%
- Crude Oil (WTI) - Closed at: $73.69, Change 0%
- Gold 1 Ounce - Closed at: $1,196.90, Change ($0.60)
Very Interesting Thanksgiving Eve.News Mix.
- Personal Spending and Initial Jobless Claims are positive for Rates.
- Durable goods carries much more weigh in the market place and the headline number was much better than expected which is negative for Rates
- Durables Ex Transportation was worse than expected which is positive for Rates.
- Thanksgiving week is generally a strange one for markets. The markets will traded all day Wednesday, closed of course on Thursday and then close early on Friday. Typically by Wednesday afternoon there is an exodus for the long weekend; in the meantime though the economic calendar has a lot to digest. Today no reports are scheduled; tomorrow and Wednesday loaded with potential market-moving data points. This week also has more Treasury buying; this afternoon at 1:00 $28B of 2 yr notes, tomorrow $35B of 5s and Wednesday $29B of 7 yr notes.
National Association of
NAR Pending Home Sales Index Jumps in May
99.50% Financing Is Available to Purchase Your Home.
Low rate, 99.50% home financing is available for California home buyers. Email for details
You Don't Need That Much of a Down Payment
Daily Real Estate News |
Many consumers are overestimating the down payment they need in order to purchase a home, according to Christina Boyle, vice president and head of single-family sales at Freddie Mac.
Consumers believe they need 11 percent to 15 percent in order for lenders to approve them for a loan, according to a survey of renters and non-home-owners conducted by Zelman & Associates in New York. Thirty-nine percent say they need at least 15 percent of the purchase price in order to qualify for financing. Only 28 percent of respondents say they would even qualify for a mortgage >>Read More Realtor Mag
REAL ESTATE & MORTGAGE NEWS