MORTGAGE RATE LOCK ADVISORY
As Of: September 27 - 9:00 AM PT
Updated Several Times Daily
- 31-45 Day Close: Float with Caution
- Weekly Average 30-Yr FRM, down 0.02 point at 3.48% on 9-22-16.
- Rate Price Based on 3% MBS, Down -0.02 Point.
- DJI Stocks - Currently, $18,182.79, Up $87.96 0.48%
- Asian & European Stock Market Indexes Down -0.309%
- Crude Oil (WTI) - Currently, $44.42, Down ($1.51)
- Gold 1 Ounce - Currently, $1,329.20, Down ($13.60)
National Association of
NAR Pending Home Sales Index Jumps in May
99.50% Financing Is Available to Purchase Your Home.
Low rate, 99.50% home financing is available for California home buyers. Email for details
You Don't Need That Much of a Down Payment
Daily Real Estate News |
Many consumers are overestimating the down payment they need in order to purchase a home, according to Christina Boyle, vice president and head of single-family sales at Freddie Mac.
Consumers believe they need 11 percent to 15 percent in order for lenders to approve them for a loan, according to a survey of renters and non-home-owners conducted by Zelman & Associates in New York. Thirty-nine percent say they need at least 15 percent of the purchase price in order to qualify for financing. Only 28 percent of respondents say they would even qualify for a mortgage >>Read More Realtor Mag
CA BRE 00968137
REPORTS & ANALYSIS
- Mortgage rates Improved yesterday.
- Short term closings... Lock the improvement . Monday, mortgage rates prices improved 0.18 point. This was enough to change mortgage rates or fees. The market experienced moderate volatility.
- September Consumer Confidence 104.10 versus estimated 99.8. This is a very robust reading and generally negative for pricing
- 30-year fixed-rate mortgage (FRM) averaged 3.48 percent with an average 0.6 point for the week ending September 22, 2016, down from last week when it averaged 3.50 percent. A year ago at this time, the 30-year FRM averaged 3.86 percent.