MORTGAGE RATE LOCK ADVISORY
This page was Updated July 7, 6:00 AM Pacific
Updated Several Times Daily
1-14 Day Close: LOCK
15-30 Day Close: LOCK
31-45 Day Close: LOCK
- Freddie Mac Average:30-Yr FRM, on: 7-2-15: 4.08% - Up 0.06 point
- Rate Price Based on 3% MBS - Currently, Down -0.30 Point.
- DJI Stocks - Currently, $17,683.58, Down ($46.53)
- Asian & European Stock Market Indexes Up 0.003%
- Crude Oil (WTI) - Currently, $52.28, Down ($0.25)
- Gold 1 Ounce - Currently, $1,164.00, Down ($8.00)
National Association of
NAR Pending Home Sales Index Jumps in May
99.50% Financing Is Available to Purchase Your Home.
Low rate, 99.50% home financing is available for California home buyers. Email for details
You Don't Need That Much of a Down Payment
Daily Real Estate News |
Many consumers are overestimating the down payment they need in order to purchase a home, according to Christina Boyle, vice president and head of single-family sales at Freddie Mac.
Consumers believe they need 11 percent to 15 percent in order for lenders to approve them for a loan, according to a survey of renters and non-home-owners conducted by Zelman & Associates in New York. Thirty-nine percent say they need at least 15 percent of the purchase price in order to qualify for financing. Only 28 percent of respondents say they would even qualify for a mortgage >>Read More Realtor Mag
REPORTS & ANALYSIS
- Prices have improved again this morning and it is a good time to lock on the third day of improved rates.
- Markets are being driven by uncertainty of Greek Rejection of EU Bailout Terms.
- Rates were helped last week with lackluster Jobs Report.
- Wednesday, Prices began higher and increased in the afternoon. Readers received a half hour warning at 1:15PM.
Mortgage & Real Estate NEWS LINKS