HOME LOAN INTEREST RATE ADVISORY
This page was Updated December 19, 2014, 8:00 AM PT
Lock Advice is Updated Several Times Daily
1-3 Day Close: LOCK
4-15 Day Close: LOCK
16-30 Day Close: LOCK
- FHLMC Weekly Average:30-Yr FRM, on 12-18-14: 3.80% - Down 0.13%
- MBS (3.5%) - Currently, 104.1, High: 104.26, Low: 103.97, Down -0.1 Point.
- DJI Stocks - Currently, $17,803.54, Up $25.39
- Asian & European Stock Market Indexes Up 0.77%
- Crude Oil (WTI) - Currently, $55.64, Up $1.57
- Gold 1 Ounce - Currently, $1,198.40, Up $3.60
- Crude is trading higher this morning after declining $2.00+ yesterday.
- The DJIA yesterday up 421 points, on Wednesday +288, 709 points that returned the index t where it traded two weeks ago
National Association of
NAR Pending Home Sales Index Jumps in May
99.50% Financing Is Available to Purchase Your Home.
Low rate, 99.50% home financing is available for California home buyers. Email for details
You Don't Need That Much of a Down Payment
Daily Real Estate News |
Many consumers are overestimating the down payment they need in order to purchase a home, according to Christina Boyle, vice president and head of single-family sales at Freddie Mac.
Consumers believe they need 11 percent to 15 percent in order for lenders to approve them for a loan, according to a survey of renters and non-home-owners conducted by Zelman & Associates in New York. Thirty-nine percent say they need at least 15 percent of the purchase price in order to qualify for financing. Only 28 percent of respondents say they would even qualify for a mortgage >>Read More Realtor Mag
REAL ESTATE & MORTGAGE NEWS