MORTGAGE RATE LOCK ADVISORY
As Of: January 18 - 6:35 AM PT
- 16-30 Day Close: FLOAT With Caution
- 31-45 Day Close: FLOAT With Caution
- Average 30-Yr FRM, Down 0.09 points to 4.12% on 1-12-17
- Rate Price Based on 3.5% MBS, Up 0.16 Point.
- DJI Stocks - Currently, $19,749.89, Down ($76.88) -0.39%
- Asian & European Stock Market Indexes Up 0.041%
- Crude Oil (WTI) - Currently, $51.40, Down ($1.08)
- Gold 1 Ounce - Currently, $1,217.80, Up $2.30
National Association of
NAR Pending Home Sales Index Jumps in May
CA BRE 00968137
REPORTS & ANALYSIS
- Rate Lock Advisory. Rates based on the MBS market have entered neutral territory where they could go up or down from here. Given the Fed's intention to raise rates the odds favor increased rates.
- Wednesday Rate Market. December Consumer Price Index (CPI) was as estimated, not a major factor in today's pricing.
- Tuesday's Mortgage Rate Results: Mortgage Pricing based on Mortgage Backed Securities (MBS) closed Down 0.26 Point
- 30-year fixed-rate mortgage (FRM) averaged 4.12 percent with an average 0.5 point for the week ending January 12, 2017, down from last week when it averaged 4.20 percent. A year ago at this time, the 30-year FRM averaged 3.92 percent.
SENIORS LIVE WELL WITH