MORTGAGE RATE LOCK ADVISORY
As Of:December 2 - 9:00 AM PT
- Average 30-Yr FRM, up 0.05 points to 4.08% on 12-1-16
- Rate Price Based on 3.5% MBS, Down -0.41 Point.
- DJI Stocks - Currently, $19,185.63, Down ($6.30) -0.03%
- Asian & European Stock Market Indexes Down -0.293%
- Crude Oil (WTI) - Currently, $51.26, Up $0.20
- Gold 1 Ounce - Currently, $1,178.50, Up $8.40
National Association of
NAR Pending Home Sales Index Jumps in May
CA BRE 00968137
REPORTS & ANALYSIS
- Rate Lock Advisory. Lock on down moves. Rates are down this morning and technical analysis provides no sign of overall rates improving in this uncertain market.
- Friday's Market Data: A mixed bag as the Unemployment Rate dropped signifantly but Average Hourly Wages dropped. Another mixed bag with NFP as it just beat estimates for Nov but October was revised lower. This is not weak enough to cause a major rally and not strong enough to cause a major sell off either.
- Thursday's Mortgage Results: prices for rates based on Mortgage Backed Securities (MBS) closed up 0.23 point.
- 30-year fixed-rate mortgage (FRM) averaged 4.08 percent with an average 0.5 point for the week ending December 1, 2016, up from last week when it averaged 4.03 percent. A year ago at this time, the 30-year FRM averaged 3.93 percent.