MORTGAGE RATE LOCK ADVISORY
Updated July, 27 - 3:00 PM PT
Updated Several Times Daily
- Financial Freedom for Qualified Seniors
- Weekly Average 30-Yr FRM, up 0.03% to 3.45% on 7-21-16.
- Rate Price Based on 3% MBS, Down -0.28 Point.
- DJI Stocks - Closed at: $18,472.17, Down ($1.58) -0.01%
- Asian & European Stock Market Indexes Up 0.234%
- Crude Oil (WTI) - Currently, $41.92, Down ($1.00)
- Gold 1 Ounce - Currently, $1,341.70, Up $12.40
National Association of
NAR Pending Home Sales Index Jumps in May
99.50% Financing Is Available to Purchase Your Home.
Low rate, 99.50% home financing is available for California home buyers. Email for details
You Don't Need That Much of a Down Payment
Daily Real Estate News |
Many consumers are overestimating the down payment they need in order to purchase a home, according to Christina Boyle, vice president and head of single-family sales at Freddie Mac.
Consumers believe they need 11 percent to 15 percent in order for lenders to approve them for a loan, according to a survey of renters and non-home-owners conducted by Zelman & Associates in New York. Thirty-nine percent say they need at least 15 percent of the purchase price in order to qualify for financing. Only 28 percent of respondents say they would even qualify for a mortgage >>Read More Realtor Mag
REPORTS & ANALYSIS
- Today's Much Weaker than expected June Headline Durable Goods Orders and Ex Transportation data is generally positive for pricing
- LOCK rates at their best prices in two weeks.
- 30-year fixed-rate mortgage (FRM) averaged 3.45 percent with an average 0.5 point for the week ending July 21, 2016, up from last week when it averaged 3.42 percent. A year ago at this time, the 30-year FRM averaged 4.04 percent.