HOME LOAN INTEREST RATE ADVISORY
This page was updated November 21, 2014, 11:00 AM PT
Lock Advice is Updated Several Times Daily
1-3 Day Close: FLOAT
4-15 Day Close: FLOAT
16-30 Day Close: LOCK
FRIDAY'S MARKET NEWS
- There is no expected domestic news that could impact rates today.
- The bond market is focusing on oversea events.where China cut their key interest rate for the first time since 2012.
CURRENT MARKET PRICES
- FHLMC Weekly Average:30-Yr Fixed Mortgage Rate, on 11-13-14: 3.99% - Change -0.02%
- MBS (3.5%) - Currently, 103.64, High: 103.68, Low: 103.48, Change -0.09 Point.
- DJI Stocks - Currently, $17,807.11, Up $88.11, Change 0.495%
- Asian & European Stock Market Indexes changed 2.031%
- Crude Oil (WTI) - Currently, $75.79, Change -0.08%
- Gold 1 Ounce - Currently, $1,197.36, Change 0.56%
National Association of
NAR Pending Home Sales Index Jumps in May
99.50% Financing Is Available to Purchase Your Home.
Low rate, 99.50% home financing is available for California home buyers. Email for details
You Don't Need That Much of a Down Payment
Daily Real Estate News |
Many consumers are overestimating the down payment they need in order to purchase a home, according to Christina Boyle, vice president and head of single-family sales at Freddie Mac.
Consumers believe they need 11 percent to 15 percent in order for lenders to approve them for a loan, according to a survey of renters and non-home-owners conducted by Zelman & Associates in New York. Thirty-nine percent say they need at least 15 percent of the purchase price in order to qualify for financing. Only 28 percent of respondents say they would even qualify for a mortgage >>Read More Realtor Mag
REAL ESTATE & MORTGAGE NEWS